18.12.05

still lazy

no, i've actually acomplished quite a bit, just not enough- never enough. but i have no schoolwork, so really, my LIFE is weekend. i just go into work occassionally, cause i'd miss ch otherwise. i read all of traveling mercies this morning. but i also got the newspaper and read a good bit of it, and got my international packages ready for mailing. started writing christmas cards, walked to osco for tape, a very necessary element in wrapping gifts. and i unpacked my shopping from last night and consulted my list, and found a few holes, so headed off to women and children first bookstore. god it was cold. i didn't wear a petticoat under my jeanskirt and boy were my legs cold. fifteen degrees. that's negative 10 celcius. plus, i got off at bryn mawr instead of berwyn. one of the problems with bryn mawr (along with being deficient in the vowel department) is it's where ridge starts- so there's this five-way interection. the traffic light for ridge has 2 arrows, one pointing diagonally left, the other diagonally right. where is this grid system?

anyway, i've been really good about buying quickly just what's on my list. not so much at women & children first. took forever, browsed, and bought myself two books. oh well. now i'm making minestrone. the christmas lights are warm and the computer is playing charming holiday mp3s. anyone wanna come over and celebrate? it's warm and cozy here!

No comments: