11.12.05

year in review

thanks beth!

"Year in Review"

Go to your Calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2005. Post the first line of it in your journal, and that's your "Year In Review".

januar:
When i woke up, no one was home, but during breakfast sven and alexia came in to put presents under the tree- then birgit came home from shopping, then meike woke up from the noise. after everything settled down, i checked my emails and sent the next big chunk of these.

februar:
this morning i went to christie's again for tea. this time i got to see baby lilly.

märz:
1. don't have time to post tonight. (but am going to give you ideas of what i would have posted, if i could have.)

april:
so, was planning on going through my typical emotional reaction to friday night. actually, i needed to work on my journal entries for creative nonfiction- i'm so far behind. but i thought i'd go up to belmont and get my ear pierced- the cartlidge, there's a cool spiral they have with 3 holes.

mai:
a. called me at 11 this morning and woke me up- i was in a dream in the subway in germany, and mom and aunt janet and others were with me, and even though i knew my way around i was following them, and we were going up and down stairs and walking through connecting corridors and i was getting really tired and wondering if i should stop them and just check the map..

juni:
god i was so excited this morning. i had everything all laid out, all my books and notebooks and papers and modelpieces.

juli:
it's been almost a week. have you missed me? i'll check the comments next, and find out.

august:
i'm feeling stressed on time- less than 24 hrs. left in chicago. i still have to unpack, repack, and sleep. my goodness!

september:
long, boring day at work today. so slow. grrr. and i was so impatient.

oktober:
Gibbabe9: Ummm, pants rock
Gibbabe9: Pants are the reason I get up every morning
Gibbabe9: Well, that's a lie. But still, they are critical

november:
darling, just be yourself tonight...i am SICK TO DEATH of all this painting. i miss you all! i want to tell you what's going on in my life...not really. i just wanna be in detroit. (not a very oft mentioned phrase for most people, i am sure!)

dezember:
michelle went crazy in lighting today! she's all into it! she's been inspired for our project! fuck! now i have to get my shit together, because i don't want to be the least prepared in the class.


hmmm. i actually cheated just a little bit, because i didn't realize i spend the begining of EVERY SINGLE blog entry whining about how much work i have. i knew i always hated school, but i guess i'm my mother's daughter and forget about it often.

No comments: