5.1.06

15 minute bits of time

didn't get up until noon today. hopfully am caught up on sleep, now. had so much to do, though! i started setting my kitchen timer, in true flylady fashion. i got:
the dishes done
the newspapers recycled
the trash taken out
the kitchen cleaned
the floor scrubbed
the bathroom clean (minus the floor- i ran out of time)

so i think that's acomplishing alot, don't you?
then came my appointment with the oral surgeon. i'm going to need to have all 4 taken out. so much pain, so much money, so much planning. i was luckily able to sqeeze it in between ch's vacation and the start of my semester. still. it sucks all around. hopefully my mom will come and take me home, cause no way am i having it done under local anesthesia, and they won't let me leave alone. but ch said he'd come with, so i can try and switch my appointment time to sometime he can be with me. what a fabulous boss. l said she'd like to come take care of me afterwards, but as mom said, "i'm sure she'd like to. it's hard enough for me with all of my job security. it'll be impossible for someone so young and with all that on her plate. it's a nice thought though."

but my texmex lasgania is done and cooling, and ch is calling so i'll type more later!

No comments: