22.1.06

same old

more eating, more warm compresses on swelling, more pills. more knitting and watching movies. i haven't left the house since thursday, you'd think i'd be stir crazy- but no, i'd be content to lay around for at least another week. it's crazy. chewed my first thing today- pasta with the vodka sauce from dinner with christopher. went fairly well though i'm still scared of stuff getting stuck in those big holes back there. i will be so sad if lack of proper care during recovery give me more cavities in my molars. i can't believe how much money is poured into my mouth.
i also can't believe i have 12.5 hrs of class tomorrow- 4 of them. god. i may not make it to figure drawing. i was disinclined to go anyway, but now, i feel really strongly against it. but really, i can't skip any classes. not with v-day and secretaries day both hitting this semester. why are they both on wednesday this year?
talked to l today, finally- she was all invigorated from her day off, it was delightful to talk to her, though i was a bit whiny- though lets face it, i've got a few things going on in my life right now that give me opertunity to whine. but my socks arrived safely and they fit and she likes them, so that makes my heart as warm and fuzzy as her feet.

No comments: