10.1.06

acomplished

last night before i went to bed, i:
-washed the bathroom floor
-paid the bills
-packed up the xmas things
-did the dishes
-cleaned off my desk
-wrote a letter to l

this morning, ch called to talk valentines day roses, and got me out of my bed, and then i:
-sorted through my papers and filed
-cleaned and repotted my plants
-cleaned out the fridge (jello from june! hummous from september!)
-took out the trash
-made a grocery list
-did laundry
proof:


i want a gold star. i worked hard today. my last day to work... actualy, i have sunday off too. but that's it... then we're in the realm of work, surgery, school... ugh.

ch finalized our valentines day rose order today. we crunched the numbers yesterday, then he did all his calling around barganing with our wholesalers. he kept refiguring the prices, calling me, do you think we should get a lower price than this? what do you think of having grand galas as our reds? should we get the madames? it made me feel important, that my opinion is so valued. and, now's a good time to announce: the holiday is coming!! if you have ANY opertunitly at ALL, COME to chicago! we pay $8 an hour, good music, pizza. we will train you to make lovely rose dozens, or perhaps other useful skills. we're looking for temporary help all day sunday, feb. 12 and in the evening (5-10) monday, feb 13. so if you can come and party, let me know!

and finally, most importantly, i think i've figured out how to post comics on my blog. so if this works, well, y'all are quite lucky. cause this is the comic i wanted to use to illustrate my last gender post:

if it doesn't work, you can see it for yourself here.

No comments: