20.1.06

more pain, more pics

today is harder than yesterday- more swelling, more soreness. however one good thing is my phone is finally posting pictures again! so here are the ones you missed. first, the card/camera photo ch sent me when i was first leaving the surgeons yesterday:

isn't he just the sweetest thing ever?
when i was feeling well enough yesterday to type, here's my ice and ace bandage contraption:

but today it's much worse, can you see how swolen my left side is? i have hardly any on my right, but the left side, where they were impacted, was pretty bad. ourch.

finally, another pic from bored ch at work.
did i tell you this story? about ch reading me a movie review, and laughing and saying, i'm so distracted by the huge dildo in the early to bed ad. and i say, well, it's the spikes sticking out of it that really get me. and he laughs and can't read anymore. and i say, can't you disguise it? draw a mustache on it or something? and he laughs even harder and says, no that wouldn't work for me, i'm atracted to facial hair....

so the next time i saw the ad i drew a mustache on it. and then he found it, i guess, and took a picture to cheer me up.


mom's still working on a better chipmunk cheek picture. will post when we get one!

No comments: