19.1.06

puffy caity

only using the caity because my mom's here and i'm feeling juvinile eating amy's no chicken soup.
surgery went fine, i 'm sore on the impacted side, but the side they came in on doesn't feel to bad.
going under was bad- i felt so faint and claustrophobic with all the monotors and o2 mask and all, but waking up was fun. i felt all goofy and drunk, but not nauseous at all. i kept talking with all the gauze in my mouth, and i felt so tipsy like i was making mom laugh. we took the subway home, no problem- i had mom take a pic of me on the subway to send to ch, but i forgot to save a copy, so sorry- you can't see that one! but there is one after i got home, and wrapped the peas and carrots up as little ice packs:

l- god, did i mention how SWEET l was last night? i felt SO loved and cared for, and she had all sorts of work she brought home withthe prospect of an all nighter. i have a feeling that girl may like me more than i think she does.
anyway, she tmed me right as i woke up, and i was so proud of myself that i could pull myself together enough to reply... well, she said, "how are you feeling" and i replied "drunk"....
z asked about me, and a texted too, and all in all i feel a little sore and puffy, but mostly with it and loved.

and hungry. but i thnk that will be pretty contunual for a few days.

No comments: