7.1.06

worried

what? i don't have an entry titled worry already? this amazes me. i blog being worried alot, i fear. so woke up late today and jen had already called. i took a shower and was getting dressed when she was ready to meet me, so i headed off to women and children first. she was able to find good stuff there, which made me so happy we didn't have to go to borders. i was so sad they were already sold out of we'moon planners. i really need one, though, so i bought one called happiness, though it's name sounds dorky it had the best art. now i just need a wall calandar...

so then we went to kopi and it was packed. there was no way we were getting a table on the floor by the windows, i was amazed we got a table at all. but i hadn't eaten breakfast, so i had to eat. from there we went to the sally's beauty supply by her house and jen bought some turqoise hair dye. then we went back to her house and prepared to dye. i bleached a bunch of chunks in her hair, then there was still bleach left, so she bleached 4 more of my dreads. the turqoise was terrible- l and i had better results with the kool-aid. i dyed my 4 new ones with it as well, and it was just as bad on my hair. i'd brought my dye along, so we put some of my purple on jen's streaks, and that was a big improvement.

by this time i just wanted to go home- i'd spent too much time in a small space with jen, some people you can do that with, but i feel jen and i just don't have that kind of relationship, to be touching each others heads so much. but i'd already committed to dinner with pam and mike. and it was fine- we went out for mexican, so the big pitcher of sangria helped. pam is a lot of fun too. i just don't get mike. i'm sure he's not really a pretentious prick, i think it's just that he's a straight man. anyway, talking to him tends to irritate me after a while. really, i need to be less stuck up and judgemental. no wonder i don't have any friends in the city.

so now i'm home with this whole list of things to do and my weekend half over. i wish l was done with work so i could talk to her re: the last post, cause i'm still worried about how much i fucked that up. i wish ch wasn't leaving on wednesday and i didn't have to do this party without him next weekend. i wish i had enough energy to clean my bathroom floor or tidy up my studio or even fix my record player. i'm wearing g's pants today. they're much too tight. i'm putting on my pjs and going to bed. i've had enough of this.

No comments: