10.4.06

being all artsy and shit

figure drawing got out early so i can post tonight! isn't that exciting? it was a beautiful day in chicago today- i walked around in just my sweater with my coat tied around my waist. did i mention i hung up some of my drawings from figure drawing class? a asked me to post photos, so here they are:

i don't know why that one's small, but the rest of my photos are big:



fiction writing was all reading today. of course, which of mine did my professor pick but the one with the sex scene. but i got lots of laughs, so that's good. then after that i went to visit christopher in his little spectacle fortuna den! poor thing, he's growing a bit crazy, spending every day alone creating a parade in his magical wonderland. he was so excited to show off to me. we dressed up, played with birds and balloons, in general had a great time.
here's me in my larvae pod:

here's christopher in a pod with his 12 foot balloon:

and here's a close up of him and his magical bubble:

here he is being very liturgical with a tree backpack on (notice the cherry blossoms...)

and here's me in a kimono, playing with a bird:

you can see in the backround the balloon, slowly, slowly deflating, he won't blow it up again until the event. so yeah, my graduation is not worth coming to, but the spectacle should be pretty awesome. i mean, christopher's designing it! and there's things we didn't try on, like the spidery stilt creatures, and things i didn't take pictures of, like his favourite bird puppet...

we had a fun time. we played, skipped, classical music was playing loudly, sun shone in around the paper in the windows. it was good.

No comments: