4.4.06

school, work, bathing suit shopping with z

school was long and hard yesterday. i had my golden boy presentation (goddess bless the 21yearold! he did so much research for me!) which i think i held my own in, compared to the other designers. costume construction, same old same old. yards and yards of trim. figure drawing i was pretty uninspired, my drawing is really contrasty, no middle tones. but i was starting to get the vibe again by the end of the day, so hopefully next week will be better.

ch and i ended up having a heart to heart. he'd read my blog after saturday night, and got much more than he bargained for. sigh. i'm always getting in trouble for blogging about those i love. and i always deserve it. but no, it was a really good conversation with ch. i need to continue to learn from him how to be straightforward instead of passive agressive, but to be so kind without being wimpy or shamed. basically he wanted me to make sure i knew he loved me and boys would come and go. isn't that sweet? i was really touched, and apolgized and told him how i exagurate here sometimes, and i knew it was just the place we're in now, and it will change soon. so that was good.

so exhausted all day today at work. honestly, i don't know if i'm going to make it though this semester of tuesdays. mondays are just such a long day. came home and just laid in bed and read the mail. got a lands end catalog with all these fabulous bathing suits for a million bucks. i still want swim dress so badly- or like a bikini top and miniskirt bottom. i am always so uncomfortable in a bathing suit. but i need to remember EVERYONE is uncomfortable in a bathing suit.

so i was typing to z about it, since she's gonna be the next person to see me in a bathing suit, and she said she could find me some just as cute and cheaper. so me and z went bathing suit shopping together for our cruise! isn't that fun and cute and sisterly? i think we're gonna get matching ones- here's the version to flatter z:

and here's the version to flatter me:


but unfortuntely we both need to pay bills before that happens. also, i made chili that needs to be packaged up for lunch this week. isn't that industrious of me? have wasted too much time online, between iming with z and mom and the 21yearold and rachel. i feel like a high schooler, all these windows open.

No comments: