20.4.06

breaking news!

narknon: oh did you see about the kidnaping?
narknon: did mom tell you?
Rainheads: no, tell me about the kidnapping
narknon: the bushes got kidnapped to NC
Rainheads: NO!!!!
Rainheads: THATS FABULOUS!!!!!
Rainheads: DO THEY MISS THEM?!??!
narknon: I don't know
narknon: haven't heart anything mentioned
Rainheads: oh, i love it!
Rainheads: jamie commented on how the bushies cracked up her and pi
narknon: yeah I just read that
narknon: that is what reminded me
Rainheads: oh, i'm so glad to know!
narknon: mom got all upset
Rainheads: what does she care?
narknon: I think they might have to take a little tour of the country
narknon: and then they can get returned
Rainheads: oh, perfect!
narknon: but I don't know I need to think of a plan
Rainheads: yes, something gnomeish
narknon: hahhahaha
narknon: anyway.. I need to go to bed too
narknon: post pictures of my very cute car
Rainheads: do you have some?
narknon: and my soon to be bumper sticker "biodiesel.. this car is a vegetarian"

No comments: