9.4.05

comment replies, again

in alpha order:

a- yes, it's rochester, ny, not nyc. no, it was me i was talking about, i don't recognise the me i was back then. i hope you didn't sound like i was saying you're an alcholic and you sleep around. it's more the whole package. the hypochondria, paranoia, etc. just kidding. but you took it as a complement, so i'm glad! i think she dedicates hard laughter to her dad, but mom stole my copy back.

cecilia- i think finding fillipinos would just make me shy in comparison! it sounds like you have fun, though. the thing about christians is they're big on the whole family aspect, and they HAVE to like you cause jesus did. i'm really glad i've been scrapbooking. it's hard for me to remember before 98 because of it. i have some random pictures before that, though, and i'm really glad of them. i think there's nothing that gives you more confidence than knowing you becoming who you're meant to become. and thanks for your comment on my overwhelmed post. it was totally encouraging. hopefully i too will produce better work because of my annoyance! and i'm so glad to hear i'm not the only person who tries to convince their parents to tell them they should do what they want to. if i want to do something, but think i shouldn't. i always get my mom to talk me into it. then if SHE says so, i'm ok with it. it does fall through though, if they say it's a bad idea!

jamie: yes, i was thinking of your nostalgia, too. it's funny how everyone views their past selves differently. time is such a difficult concept to get one's brain around. it's regina spektor that i think erin mckowen sounds like. and i'm getting my thoughts together on that whole cd. i'll send it too you soon.

justine: it was ani that made me want to live in the city- i love having a 14th street. walking back to g's last night with my skirt hiked up so i could take big steps, i thought, "and when i'm aproached in a dark alley, i don't lift my skirt." and i'm glad i can put these hints in my blog, knowing you'll get them!

meike, michi, ruth, z: come on! you can do it! i know you can!

No comments: