20.4.05

thank god

oh, i'm so glad i got comments and i don't have to pout any more! i didn't think i'd be able to do it, anyway. i have too much to type. i won't do the list again about my classes. it's too long and painful. lets just say, EVERYTHING is due next monday or wendsday, and i won't be there for either, as it's administrative assistants week. crazy times in the flower shop! when g came over monday night she took off her rings to make the salad, and she LEFT THEM HERE! can you believe it? it's like a set up i would have tried to make happen 3 years ago. but i've tried them all on before, it just seems like a hostage, a promise, now. she'll have to come over if she ever wants to see her rings again... i mean, i just got almodovar's live flesh from netflix, and so she wants to see that, too. i'm still having trouble about my paper. in class today, my peer editors liked it, but even with the changes, i got comments like "the author includes herself in the piece alot and it's working well, but i think in a lot of ways the story became more about her and less about whom she's profiling." "write about how your life has had an impact on g." "how can you make this less about you just enough?" so it still needs work. i promise to post the final draft for you all- next weekend, probably.
so, my handy rings "99 luftbalons" whenever a christian friend calls, "caribe atomico" whenever a pagan calls, and the disco beat whenever a family member calls- those are my groups. (does anyone else organize interestingly?) it's mostly separating ch, g, and my mom. a also calls frequently- i should give her her own group. so, after i came home from class today, thinking about how sad it is that no one communicates with me anymore, mostly because i don't communicate with them, and i've had a night of connection! my phone rang caribe atomico twice! and it wasn't ch! the first time it was LEAH! she's comming to visit me! may 5! can we say SIKED! i cannot, cannot wait. she wants to meet charles, see me, go out, woot! i've been dying for a chance to say whooot in my blog! woot!
the second call was a. i was so glad, i haven't heard about her life in such a long time. i think she felt bad for how much she talked, but that's not true. i haven't heard from her in so long, and she knows so much of my life from here, and i don't know anything about hers. i want to know, but so often when she calls she gives me partial answers, and i don't know the right questions to ask her to keep her talking. but she gave me the full stories, so i was so glad. i feel like we connected for the first time in awhile. she's really moving to colorado. i may take the road trip with her, i'm not sure.
and then i sign online and i get 2 comments. SAMIR! i didn't know you were a reader! welcome, boy #2! you and brando... thanks SO much for the comment. who cares about the sister, you are so getting cookies. send me your address.

No comments: