11.4.05

for justine

ok, so first of all, feel free to skip this entry and scroll down to the good stuff. just, justine taunted me with this meme... now, there's two problems with it. one, it's way too long and getting longer- 190 items. second, you have to bold the ones that are true for you. and as you may recall, this safari using mac girl doesn't have fancy stylistic options. i just figured out page breaks. so i'm going to try and fix it. these are ONLY the items that are true for me.
001. I miss somebody right now.
006. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
011. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
015. I curse frequently.
017. I have a hobby.
018. I've been to another country.
020. I'm really, really smart *snickers*.
022. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
023. I love rain.
024. I'm paranoid at times.
026. I need money right now.
028. I talk really, really fast sometimes.
030. I have semi-long hair.
032. I have at least one brother and/or sister.
039. I have lied to a good friend in the past 6 months.
040. I know how to do cornrows.
041. I am usually pessimistic.
042. I have mood swings.
046. I have a hidden talent.
048. I've been sexually intimate with less than ten people.
049. I am currently single.
050. I have kissed someone of the same sex.
054. I would rather shop than eat.(depending on what it's for and what's in the kitchen..)
057. I'm obsessed with my blog!
060. I don't think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington.
061. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
062. I have a cell phone.
067. I have never been in a real relationship before.
069. I currently have a crush on someone.
070. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
072. I have changed a diaper before.
077. I have a lot to learn.
080. I am very shy around the opposite sex.
083. I have been rejected by someone.
086. I have avoided work to play on blogger.
089. I love my best friends.
096. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
100. I have gone scuba diving. (but only in a swimming pool)
101. I've had a crush on somebody you have never met.
102. I've kissed someone I knew I shouldn't.
103. I play a musical instrument.
105. I'm procrastinating on something right now.
106. I own and use a library card.
107. I fall in "lust" more than in "love."
108. Cheese enchiladas rock my socks.
111. I am resentful that I have to grow up.
112. I am an entirely different person around different people. (almost off the list, still working on it)
113. I think the world would be a better place if people just smiled more often.
115. I am suffering of a broken heart.
116. I am a nerd.
117. No matter where I am or who I'm with, I always seem to be lonely.
119. I try not to change who I am for someone.
121. I have had sex with someone I was not in a relationship with.
122. I enjoy smoothies.
126. Some people call me by a nickname.
128. I like pumpkin pie.
130. I own over 200 CDs.
132. I don't have the ability to make decisions without changing my mind.
133. People tell me I have a horrible sense of humor.
135. I'm looking for love in all the wrong places.
136. I have a tendency to fall for the wrong girls
137. I'll try anything three times.
139. I'm having trouble sleeping.
143. Sloth is my favorite deadly sin.
144. One of my boobs is bigger than the other though not noticed by others.
147. I love comfort food.
150. I can walk a mile without feeling like I'm going to die over.
151. I am a college student.
152. I love/like to cook.
156. I generally get along with my parents.
158. I like to sing.
160. I have things that I want to say to people, but I won't/can't because I don't want to hurt/be hurt by them.
161. I'm not "mainstream" when it comes to religion.
162. I've counted down the days until the summer.
163. I've fulfilled someone's dare at a party or gathering.
164. I challenge people to duels, and when I do, I mean it.
171. I own more than three items of vinyl clothing. (no, but i think i need to. it's a goal rather than acomplishment)
172. I read hardcore Christian Bible Tracts because I think they're funny.
173. I hate to drive.
175. I come from a highly religious family and have chosen to keep a major part of my life secret from my family for now because I know they will disown me the day they find out.
181. I have a more active online social life than IRL.
182. Sometimes, I actually like my job.
183. I am always cold. (at least my feet!)
184. I think too much.
185. I want to be in movies.
187. I can sit in the dark all alone and feel comfortable.
188. I can't go a day without reading something.
190. I have an unhealthy obsession with my iPod.
191. i don't wear pants.

there, i eliminated over half of them. still, i'm sorry you had to read so far. and justine says this will make it bold. so be glad. and you can visit her here if you want to see what i deleted (which is also interesting, i'm sure)

No comments: