14.2.05

1 down 1 to go

the fun lifesucking project is done, only this awful show left to go. my director called yesterday wanting to know if i could come in today. yeah right. i was at work at 7 this morning and i worked until 7 tonight. i was so tired when i got home yesterday- then had a 12 hour day today. ch jim joe and i took and made 148 orders today (ok, we only made 146 cause 2 were for tomorrow) my feet hurt. and my voice. thank goodness, my stage manager says he scheduled my fittings for thursday. so i need to get that to appear in my mailbox, and get costumes by friday to fit them into. i dread it. i love vday, it makes me feel strong, like i can accomplish anything, i have a purpose in life. my indian tv dinner is in the microwave. i said i'd stop typing in 3 minutes when it was done. it is done. goodbye.

No comments: