15.2.05

the aftermath

ugh. so hard to drag myself into work today. ch and i were both like we'd been run over by trucks. yesterday i was in a red satin shirt and THE red skirt. today, well, i'm wearing jeans and flannel petticoat, and my grey heather hoodie and this ancient thermal shirt a's mom handed down to me with huge strawberries on it. i look pretty scroungy. then after work i went to 11th st, and there's students everywhere- oh yeah, classes have started. i have to go to class tomorrow. i picked up my rendering and showed it to the director, and i think we're gonna be able to do it. so that's one more thing out of the way. thank goodness. my on the go mix on my ipod has been a coming out mix. i just loaded it onto itunes and am now sorting it and uploading more songs to get it complete and cd-sized. i'm just too tired to move from in front of my computer.
mom sent me a v-day box with burts bees soap and socks- almost as nice as the box i sent a. she also sent me 2 new flower essences!

larch- instils a greater sense of selfesteem when you feel inferior, fear failure, or lack confidence
hornbeam- restores energy when you are mentally weary, procrastinate, and doubt your ability to face the task ahead.

aren't these good for my show?

No comments: