21.2.05

late and behind

that's all my life has been today. it's only the first day of the 2nd week of classes- how can i be so far behind already? my fitting didn't show up today. i finally picked up my books at the bookstore. didn't get a chance to eat lunch. i missed the first 20 min of my costume design class and arrived without the paper i didn't know we were supposed to write, without reading the play, and without my portfolio to critique. i DID get the form, and get it filled out, and get it turned in, for my independent project to get the credit for sweet water taste ths semester. however, it was supposed to be there friday, so now that it's 3 days late i don't know if i'll actually get the credit. do they really expect me to do all that running back and forth the week of v-day? i'm finally recoverd from that, ready to get into tech week. this morning i forgot all the costumes i bought this weekend, so they're still wrinking in their bags by my front door and i didn't get to see how shirts worked with what i already have, or ask anyone else's opinion. tom is getting stressed out by his show, so he's less fun to be around, and less sympathetic. no word from miss g. i sent her another email, this one being the reply i SHOULD have sent thursday night. but i didn't. and whatever concequences result from this i have been heaped on my own head.

No comments: