18.9.04

agitated ramblings

cleaning- nothing more interesting than that today. i can't beleive how long it took. i didn't even get a chance to pay my bills. but my house was a mess. now it's not. i wonder when joe leaves. g said she'd call me today. i guess she will tomorrow. i'm so distracted. can't concentrate. i have so many letters to write. packages to mail. therefore, things to knit, cookies to bake.... and then there's this extra week of vacation for me. i feel like i'll be squandering my gift.
the english class i want doesn't count. and so i need to take another one, but they're all 4 credits, which pushes me over the limit. so i'll never graduate. it's terrible. trying to watch the philadelphia story again- i can't remember who hooks up with who, but it all seems so familiar....i love old movies diolouge, and jimmy stewart and kathrine hepburn are my faves, but man, i can't stand the 40s and 50s plots! they are just so, so painful. trying to knit knee socks. have i mentioned that? lots of ripping out.

No comments: