23.9.04

tapas

how my day has been- bit of this, bit of that. worked at the costume shop for a few hours- the vibe SUCKED there, i can't believe this is what i want to do with my life. there must be someplace with happier people. and i'm still so clueless. i guess i'll learn my decades eventually, but i just feel so stupid- like eventually tom will just sigh and say, don't you know ANYTHING? i'll just put it all away myself, it'll be easier that way. after he left, i went to the searstower to help charles out- he and jim were installing these 7 foot fiddle leaf figs in an office across the street. ch had had a hard morning with jim, and so invited me out for a drink, but it turned into our company birthday meal- rather than buying me lunch tomorrow he took me out to a tapas bar for dinner. i've never had tapas before, so it was a yummy and exciting experince. i didn't think i'd drunk sangria before, but then when i had a sip it was so familiar. i finally pinned it down- a party of cory's- summer sometime- maybe right before he moved? not sure. very mysterious. i like more solid memories.
but now i need to finish off these care packages, bake the cookies, etc. perhaps if you're lucky you'll get some! (hint: making comments will help your case!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i don't want to sign up for an account right now. and honestly, my stomach is rocky so i'm not interested in cookies right now. but with that rather provoking comment about posting comments, i thought i would. anyway, if i don't feel like i want to comment directly on the blog, i send you an email. i think that's what i'll do right now.
ps. yadthrib yppah

Anonymous said...

I want cookies!~ your little sister!