18.9.04

revealing instant message

WARNING: i don't know how to put returns in my blog, so the im included herein is particularly hard to read. sorry.
so, i'm just casually typing to allie, and i mention i'm trying to write that previous entry, and she wants to know my blog address. i explain how it's a secret, due to how i can't stop blogging about g, and she says....

a: oh by the way.. you have noting to worry about with mom
a: she totally knows
c: oh? really?
a: yeah.. case like before the wedding we were talking and she was like well you have a boyfriend, samir... and caity will find a 'partner'
c: you're making that up
a: and then we were talking about you.. and how you said gma offended you 3 times.. and I was like yeah gma was talking smack on samir
a: no
a: and I said that she was telling you that you were going to date a nice christian boy and how you were like sure grandma
a: and she was like.. oh was that one of caity's lies
a: and I was like,... uhm I don't know...
c: really! anything else? i don't feel bad repeating conversations i have now that i know you talk about me too!
a: we don't really
a: we were talking about gma.... or marty
a: and you came up
a: but mom totally knows... she has given me the impression time and time again
a: I even think way back to vicki's wedding
c: that's ok. i just want someone else's gauge.
c: really? cause i couldn't cough up a date?
a: when somebody was like dude your sister is so a lesbian and I said it to mom.. and she was like...well don't you think you sister could be....there is nothing wrong with that as long as she is happy
a: and it is one of those things you don't think about until after it happens
a: like years later
a: and you realize how naive you were at that moment
c: wow. this is totally crazy to hear.
c: who was like dude your sister is so a lesbian, i wonder?
a: I don't know
a: some guys from the wedding party.

SO what am i supposed to make of all this? and what's gonna be my next course of action along those lines?

No comments: