20.9.04

repaired

was worried to even ask charles how his weekend went. but it seems rafael was being rash and explosive, and really panicked and regretted what he said, and they are working things out, and staying together. i am so glad. ch has been talking to his friends when he's out of the shop or when i'm with a customer, so my usual way of getting gossip via eavesdropping hasn't been working. so i know no details. it's wierd, cause i know i love and need to spew all my crap to him, so i don't know why i feel nosy if i ask him prodding questions. i hope in the end he tells me what he thinks i need to know, and he has someone he can tell everything he needs to say to. i mentioned my blog today, he had no idea i had one. not that his computer is even turning on these days, let alone going online, but i'm still gonna email him the address. so i have to make sure i say only nice things about my boss from now on!

No comments: