2.1.05

fahren mit zug

one of the reasons i´ve been excited to go to ruths is to get german bread. the radloffs seem to be on this toast brot kick right now, which is fine, i just feel i should take every opertunity that i get to eat german bread. but birgit got brötchen for me! some laugenbretzeln to eat for now, and rolls to geschmear for lunch. they both came with me to the train, and waited on the gleis, helped me get my suitcases on the train. we made funny faces and stuff through the window. then the train pulled away and i started to cry. there´s such a long time between my visits, and i am with them for such a short time. there has to be a better way. i´m tired of being the one on the train while pulling away from the loved ones on the platform. almost makes me like trains less.

No comments: