11.1.05

nother daily post

actually have a list of things to post about when i get the time. when is that going to happen? jan. 21st. it's nice to have a date. then i have to start seriously worrying about my play. eep! i'm so terrified! rained today, and melted about half the snow. so now we've only got about 15 cm left, and i get so sad because the white stuff washes away before the black stuff does. i hate black snow. went over to g's last night, because i was still working on that damn fashion notebook and i was getting stir crazy. joe only came over briefly, but i had to leave at 11 cause she was going over to his place. he's such a bitch recently. after he called i said to g, "if he's in as bad a mood today as he was thursday, i'm leaving." and she said, "he was in a really good mood, considering. things have been really hard for him lately." g and her roommates had their appartment broken into. it's really scary, 2 of them were there, but their appartment is huge, and the 2 girls in the front didn't hear the guy come in the back door and take g's bag, cds, and joe's laptop and ipod. granted, this is awful. i can't imagine how annoying i would be if my computer was stolen. however... i don't know.
and just because it's easier than email:
personal to amy- are you alive, darling? you should communicate, call, email, anything.
personal to michi- read something and it made me just remember...ask janik how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I don't even want to think about my computer being stolen. Gah! What would I do? I think I could cope if they would leave the TV-set, but how big are the chances of that.

So, all burglars and thieves: Stay away from my place. I don't need you here. Go, go away.